What's New in Version 11.1.0
Customers will find some great enhancements to this version of their Power.ME package:
- GO HORIZONTAL! You will notice that the content on the iPhone and iPod Touch now works in landscape mode.
- For those who have a large number of projects to manage, Power.ME now has the ability to collapse headers of content an focus the view on the exact, right projects at the exact, right time. Watch for this view in the DOCUMENTS, INBOX, TEAM ROOM, and TASKS view.
- User comments are available on personal or shared projects, folders, tasks, or documents. Access the comments by tapping on the ICON for projects, folders and documents or the cell for tasks.
- Notes are now able to use the entire screen. For customers that have extensive notes associated with projects, folders, documents or tasks--they can now easily see and edit their notes by expanding that view to the full screen.
-Was something inadvertently deleted? Certainly it will still be in the TRASH, however, if the trash was emptied for some reason--customers can still retrieve previous content by requesting a SYNC for a previous date and time. Access this feature in "SETTINGS", "Power.ME Server Sync Info". It is recommended to use this feature carefully, as any recent items may be lost.
- Just a bit more stable. We have made some significant improvements in the iPhone/iPod Touch version of Power.ME.
We are always looking to improve the customer experience. If you have any feedback, please forward that to us at email@example.com.